Prof. Thomas Strowitzki
Medical Director of the Department of Gynecologic Endocrinology and Fertility Disorders
at Heidelberg University Hospital
Gynecologic Endocrinology and Fertility Disorders
1983 (35 years since graduation)
1977-1983 : University of the Saarland, Homburg/Saar, Germany
1983 : M.D.
1995 : Habilitation, venia legendi.
1998 : Professorship, University of Munich LMU.
1999 : Professorship, University of Heidelberg.
Since 1999 : Director, Dept. Gyn. Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine, University of Heidelberg.
Since 2001 : Head Ethical committee, University of Heidelberg.
– German Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology DGGG.
– American Society for Reproductive Medicine ASRM.
– European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology ESHRE.
– Bavarian Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
– German Society of Reproductive Medicine DGRM.
– German Menopause Society.
– Professional Association of Gynaecologists.
– German Endocrine Society DGE.
– German-Romanian Society of Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
– German Society for Gynaecological Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine DGGEF.
– Executive Board German Society.
– Endocrinology and Reproductive Medicine.
– Honorary member Romanian Society of Obstetrics and Gynecology.
– Honorary member Romanian Society of Reproductive Medicine.
– Board of the National representatives, European Society of Human Reproduction and Embryology ESHRE.